This day marks the brand new direction of this photoblog. I’m going to be working and writing about photography and contemporary visual arts, in hope to motivate self-learning, as well as sharing my love of visual arts with those who share similar sensibilities in art.
These topics will include:
- The Origin of Photography – mostly about theories and philosophy of photography (back from where it all started)
- Photo Critiques – discuss and comment on contemporary image-based works worldwide
- Exhibition Reviews – this will mostly be exhibitions based in Hong Kong or wherever I get a chance to travel to photo festivals and exhibitions in other countries
- Photobook Wishes – works that are made into photobooks which I feel are not just books but are totally different art objects will be discussed here
- Artists Inspirations – interviews and inspiring words from masters of visual arts and contemporary artists
- Photography Today – this will be about the controversy topics and issues relating to photography today and the future
I hope this new direction will aid both you and me, in sharing, discussing and exchanging the love of visual arts.